/ ERP Benefit Realization
– Business case design and development
– Business case quantification and validation
– Business case communication and implementation
– Post-implementation audit to track and report progress vs. the business case
– Obstacle identification and solution implementation
– Process and organizational enhancements designed to fully optimize new enterprise technologies
Our benefits realization process includes a rigorous financial analysis to support the planning, validation and realization of benefits associated with a strategic systems investment.
But the THINK approach doesn’t stop there. Instead, we continue to ensure clients realize gains by addressing the “human factor” – an oftentimes overlooked but critical element of any successful technology initiative. Working with staff to ensure familiarity with the software as well as any changed roles, responsibilities or processes, THINK is able to increase both employee buy-in and overall operational productivity.